El Grandes Tech Services (EGTS) is supporting an emerging high-tech company based in Silicon Valley, focused on an innovative platform that provides insights and answers to the complexity of ever-growing information.
Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or related profile with +3 years of recent hands-on coding and software design, 5+ preferred.
• A degree in Computer Science or similar discipline, e.g. Physics, Mathematics, etc. If you don’t have a degree but have an incredible GitHub repo apply anyway because we’re not fixed on degrees when your code speaks for itself.
• Comfortable in the Linux shell environment
• A track record of projects completed on time – you are a flawless executor, not a procrastinator
• Demonstrated experience leveraging AWS services such as EC2, S3,etc.
• Work with stakeholders to define how products should look, feel and behave.
• Utilize agile methods company and organize your work into sprints.
• Write great code, including automated tests, deliver that into production with a sense of passion for doing a great job.
• Help support and maintain existing systems. Eating your own dog food is important but fixing problems and automation is more important so be prepared to help fix any problem you encounter.
• Attitude to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment